The Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML) is the official women auxiliary of the Lutheran Church - Missiouri Synod.  It seeks to develop a greater mission consciousness among women through education, inspiration and service. 

    The LWML has mission projects throughout the world which are funded by mite box offerings.  Mite boxes are available and can be picked up at church.  These are sent to the Michigan District LWML.  The District sends 25% of these to the National LWML for their mission projects and the remaining 75% remain in Michigan for their mission projects.  These mission projects are chosen at their conventions at both the National and District levels. 

     Our local group also sends money support to Missionary Carlos Winterle who is currently in Cape Town, South Africa.  Our Ash Wednesday dinner donations are sent to Pastor Winterle. 

     We also support our Seminary in Fort Wayne, Indiana with donations taken at christmas.  We then purchase gift cards from the SCRIP program which benefits both the Seminary and our own Preschool. 

     Other mission projects are done at various times.  

     We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, & November).  Our next meeting is Wednesday, November 8th at 6:30p.  We will meet in The Gathering Place.  There will be a light meal provided.  We will be working on Gospel/Mission Bracelets.  Contact Abbie Cutler at 616-293-4370 if you have any questions.

© 2017 St. Paul Lutheran Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community